Job title: Marketing Campaign Research and Data Analyst
Location: Virtual and Office as if required, (Hybrid remote in London NW10 6HJ)
Salary: GBP 22,800 depending on experience
- Delivering analyses on clients marketing:
- Provide competitive analysis on various clients, categories, products, market offerings, identify market and product trends, pricing, sales and methods of campaigns.
- Collecting data on consumers, competitors and marketplace and consolidating information into actionable keywords.
- Compiling and analysing statistical data using modern and traditional methods to format it.
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
- Use online industry competitors and catalogues findings to databases. Example: using Similarweb.com, Ecommercedb.com database.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices.
- Evaluate key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate, the angle and the method of the addressing and using in campaign is correct. Example: Data analysis and keywording.
- Knowledge of using, creating, analysing and reporting Web base advertising and campaigns platforms. Example: Google ads, Microsoft ads, RTXplatform ads.
- Coordinate with Data scientist and marketing head to uphold the standards of delivery and campaign objectives.
- Reporting the campaigns overview and campaigns day to day deliverables to the manager.